As our flagship communications vehicle for the past four decades, we are pleased to offer EPRI Journal as an interactive, online magazine that you can access on a computer, tablet, or smart phone. As such, it becomes our new “electric vehicle.” If you’re a long-time reader, we hope you enjoy the enhanced ride. If you’re a new reader, we hope you enjoy your test drive.
Moving EPRI Journal from print to online offers several benefits:
- Access to more content through diverse media;
- Global reach for the publication with leaders in the electricity sector, stakeholders, researchers, policy leaders, the media, and the public;
- More frequent publication and more timely delivery;
- Content that complements the news, updates, and research results that we publish on epri.com; and
- Engagement of readers through discussion and exchange of ideas and viewpoints.
EPRI Journal will continue to provide objective reporting on electricity sector R&D and thought leadership. We’re also continuing the publication’s lineup of in-depth features, brief department articles tracking our work from concept to field application, and guest perspectives.
If you are a current EPRI Journal subscriber who has provided us with an email address, we will continue your subscription, sending you email notifications of new articles, columns, interviews, and other features. If you are a current subscriber who has not given an email address, we invite you to subscribe to receive these notifications. If you do not currently subscribe to EPRI Journal, I invite you to subscribe as well.
In extending the reach of EPRI Journal to more readers around the world, we hope that it will, over time, reflect the interests, ideas, and suggestions of our readers, and we will make continuing efforts to engage you. Thank you for reading EPRI Journal and for your interest in research and development for the electricity sector.